Sunday, January 28, 2007

Multibillion-dollar Food Chain to Expand Business

With too much pressure from direct competitors that claim to offer "better" fatty foods, the multinational multibillion dollar recently ventured into a new realm -- fashion industry -- an element of surprise for Burger King and the likes.


To ensure successful product launch for the familiar brand's unfamiliar product, a price cut of up to 52% off is offered. To make the deal sealed for everyone, the giant is also placing a quality assurance tag on each and every product -- something not done with their usual, edible products.


Best wishes for them. Kyle from DX reports.

----------------------------------------------------

OK this is really what I saw in a big shipping mall recently (size comparable to B&M store Target). Pictures taken with my cell phone to avoid personal injury (of myself) as something tells me these people dislike viral marketing, like this post.

There are a lot of funny things such as this happening here. If you like seeing them I'll post more in the future. Let me know.

Also, by all means if you want to own one of these magnificent piece of clothings, drop me an e-mail. I'll get one for you at cost (they cost about US$20 a piece or less).

No comments: